Taking a break. Plus what’s coming up next.
This is a short note because this weekend I’m mostly resting. I promised myself I would stop and breathe regularly — this is one of those weeks.
It’s been a long one:
- Preparing for the UK government Comprehensive Spending Review;
- Learning more about Designing Good Services with Lou Downe;
- Catching up on life admin.
And lots more.
Here’s what I’ll be sharing next week, so come back refreshed, relaxed and ready to read about:
- CDO Summer School: Recap of week 3 — “first 100 days, next 300 days” and week 4;
- Designing Good Services: Reflection on the masterclass and what I learned;
- Knitting the Network: How might we know the network to knit the network so we can influence ethical positive change?
Catch you next week. Stay safe, stay well.
Leave a Reply